I am going to Disneyland all by myself in September. There are so many hidden gems that I wanted to see last time and didn’t. I had two of my adult/almost adult children with me and as much as they tried to be patient so I could find the gems they just wanted to go on the rides. I love them but I am not taking them this time. This time I will take as much time as I need to find all of the hidden gems on my list.
Yes I said I have a list of gems I want to see. I am organizing my Disneyland trip. My Husband thinks I am crazy. I know I am going to not remember every gem I want to see and where it is supposed to be so I am making a list and a plan. I personally enjoy the planning part.
There are 6 parts to the plan.
- Budget – How much money do I have to spend and what am I going to spend it on.
- Travel-what roads and highways am I going to drive. Where are the bathroom stops?
- Where am I staying? Does it have a shuttle?
- What am I wearing, what do I need inside of Disneyland and how am I going to carry it?
- Schedule-what times are best for everything I want to do?
- The list and map of all the gems, rides, resting spots, and bathrooms.
There are several main websites that I use for my planning. Official Disneyland Website, Pinterest and Google. I usually do my research when I am sitting with my Husband while he watches his TV shows. I can get a lot accomplished and still spend time with him.
Stay tuned for future posts for each of the 6 parts of the plan.